- Staff Development
- Community Services
- Application Support
The Applications Administrator is responsible for the administration and providing support to several clinical applications.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- A minimum 3 years application administration experience in a large organisation
- Highly proficient in RedHat Linux commands, Windows Server 2012+
- Responsible for the administration, lifecycle management and interoperability of clinical applications.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical expertise in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems including conducting post incident reviews in implementing corrective measures.
- Exposure in report writing using MS Reporting Services and Cyberquery
- Exposure in integration preferably supporting HL7 messaging
- Knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, File and Print services
- Knowledge of DR planning and Business Continuity Planning
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for identifying and resolving performance issues, tuning and proactively monitoring
- Contribute to the development of standards and guidelines for technical and process documents, quality assurance and training needs.
- Provide after-hours on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 4945
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.