- Fabulous permanent opportunity
- Strategic and innovative
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
Looking for an experienced Audio Visual and Desktop Support Technical Analyst with a strong customer focus,
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Experience with Zoom and Zoom rooms
- Experience managing an AVT environment
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Manage all Audio Visual Technical Analyst (AVTA) requests for events, client meetings, seminars, education sessions, interviews and ad hoc requests
- Responsible for operating, testing and troubleshooting audio and video equipment
- Manage and co-ordinate all desktop support for AVTA requests
- Resolve and provide proactive support and attention to logged IT ticket requests from users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail producing accurate work in a timely manner
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #5113
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.