- Fabulous permanent opportunity
- Strategic and innovative
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
- Demonstrated ICT BA experience
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to work in a team responsible for defining and implementing a variety of ICT projects.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ICT Project experience (Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, O365, Infrastructure, client applications, cloud migration etc)
- Expert technical skills in the analysis, support, and management of enterprise applications.
- Lead workshops and interviews to conduct business process analysis and gather requirements
- Conduct gap analysis and present summary of findings
- Create business requirements documents and work with technology experts to translate into functional specifications
- Write text requirements or User Stories complete with Acceptance Criteria; which can easily be understood by the development team
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of project management methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- A strong ability to converse with both end-users and Technology staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and Jira, specifically Kanban boards
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #5114
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.