- Dynamic Innovation
- Staff Development
- Long term contract opportunity
The Service Engagement Delivery Analyst is responsible for the planning, leading, management and delivery of organisational change management activities across initiatives to transform Workplace Technology Experience services.
This role supports the strategic and operational delivery of services across WTE, including supplier strategies, to drive adoption of technology solutions, identify process improvements and enable business benefits realisation across these services.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role within internal communications for a large organisation
- Good technical knowledge to deliver appropriate audio-visual graphic and online communication materials via digital and print channels
- A strong understand of change communications methodology
- High level written and verbal communication skills – ability to write for a variety of different audiences and create highly engaging content
- Visually literate and comfortable briefing in creative agencies in alignment with internal branding
- Good analytical skills
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 5152
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.