- Great Permanent Opportunity
- South Eastern Location
- Excellent remuneration on offer
Our Client requires an experienced and professional Senior Cloud Engineer to maintain stable technical environments across their organization.
Your primary focus will be providing support on Cloud systems. This includes maintaining & administering multiple cloud products and services including Windows, UNIX, DNS, NAT, load balancers, security services & systems. This role will see you being responsible for proactively monitoring the network as well as responding to service desk tickets and requests.
To be successful in this position you will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 7+ years’ experience in IT system administration
- ITIL certified & experience in IT service management
- Technical proficiency in cloud tools: Ansible, Powershell, Kensis, Jenkins, GO-CD
- Previous enterprise experience in a BAU environment is highly desirable.
- Experience in implementing robust and reliable cloud services
- Network Load Balancing – must have farm configuration / management experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven excellence in Customer Service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.