- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Exciting Technology stack
- Cloud focused Environment
The Cloud Security Engineer will focus on security engineering, automation, security tooling and operational readiness of cloud-based solutions. The role will interface and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to provider security associated with delivering new and innovative world class solutions.
- Support delivery teams with new and innovative solutions.
- Implement, maintain and evolve technologies and capabilities across the application platform
- Support, maintain and enhance security automation and development tools used by delivery teams.
- Mentor delivery teams with understanding of how to use the security development tools and platforms.
- Maintain the security and compliance of the development tools and platform.
- Subject matter expert on AWS, application platform automation, security, scalability and operational readiness.
- Lead changes to application and infrastructure engineering designs and patterns.
- Actively lead planning and prioritisation of team objectives.
- Lead the development of automated utilities which can be leveraged to identify cloud vulnerabilities
- Ensure processes associated with application security and cloud security of key systems are documented, maintained, and archived
- Degree qualification in IT, software engineering or related field is desirable.
- AWS certification is desirable.
- 3+ years of software development, DevOps and/or cloud architecture (AWS) experience
- Experience integrating security tools into the CI/CD pipeline
The right candidate will also provide the following:
- Actively encourage and assist with fostering a strong DevSecOps culture within the organisation.
- Assist the organisation’s ability to adapt and scale in a sustainable manner.
- Evaluate, compare and prioritise competing requests, requirements and interests.
- Troubleshoot and address application, infrastructure and tooling errors and provide timely resolutions.
- Work with developers, engineering managers, stakeholders across a range of disciplines – security, architecture, UI/UX, integration, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.