- Employer of choice
- Staff Development
- Superior technology
The role will have a clear focus on providing cyber risk advisory to enable secure and cyber resilient business operation and innovation. Stakeholders include project delivery teams, security and technology experts, system owners and business leadership. The role will help drive the implementation of company’s Risk Management Framework through the provision of cyber risk assessments and pragmatic recommendations on appropriate controls to manage them.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Expertise in delivering Cyber Risk Assessments
- Certifications such as CRISC, CISA or CISM are desirable.
- 5+ years of cyber security experience in an advisory or risk role.
- Experience in identifying and understanding cyber security risk in both Information Technology (IT) & Operational Technology (OT) contexts.
- Experience undertaking Cyber security risk reviews on cloud (SaaS) products, APIs, mobile applications, and other latest technologies.
- Experience with industry leading cyber security frameworks for identifying and managing cyber security risk such as NIST SP 800-37 , ISO 31000, OCTAVE etc.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 4999
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.