- Reports to Digital Platform Services Manager
- Drive the delivery of prioritised features
- Implementation of Lean / Agile principles
About the job:
The Delivery Lead works within a team to serve and support all members of the team to drive the delivery of prioritised features to deliver business value.
The role is focused on helping to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams via effective implementation of Lean / Agile principles.
The Delivery Lead actively reflects on their own behaviour and continuously attempts to improve the organization’s most important asset – our people and our way of working.
Contract to Permanent opportunity (if desired).
Ideally you are / able to:
- Able to identify and manage risks and issues across multiple teams
- Capable of identifying and managing multiple complex dependencies external to the team
- Support or lead the adoption of Ways of Working
- Support or lead continuous improvement in relation to the application of Ways of Working
- Encourage and facilitate knowledge sharing across teams
- Lead team of size 8-12
- Works with the technology and experience stakeholders to understand and provide options on how the solution can best be implemented.
- Balancing the viable, feasible, desirable outcomes for a feature throughout the delivery process
- Able to assist in negotiating and influencing a positive outcome at a program level
- Able to articulate the organisation’s strategy and objectives and align these with the team’s objectives and plans.
- Able to define Objectives and Key results clearly at team level and the tribe level
- Able to articulate and represent team plans that are strategically aligned
- Able to actively build key relationships with senior leaders
To submit your interest for this role, please click on the Apply button or contact [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.