- Fabulous permanent opportunity
- Strategic and innovative
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
Looking for a talented Desktop Support Analyst to assist the organisational goals and objectives through the delivery of highly professional technical support.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Resolve and provide proactive support and attention to logged ticket requests
- Conduct installation, configuration of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment, and software
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Strong customer service focus with a positive and proactive approach to client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #5111
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.