- Employer of choice
- Staff Development
- Superior technology
This role is to meet demand in a program of work which is projected to be frontend heavy for the long term. Leadership and mentoring of junior front-end developers is required.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
• Must be an advocate for simplicity, quality, test coverage, documentation, and supportability
• Drive and support developer tooling utility (IDEs, Build, CI, Dependency Management, Quality, Profiling, Security)
• Framework expertise (Angular), exposure to ReactJS
• Platform experience (e.g. AWS)
• Technique expertise (OO, MVC, API, UX, AAA, Multi-Channel)
• Expert knowledge and application of FE design patterns.
• Agile methodology experience (Agile, Scrum/XP, SAFe)
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 5025
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.