- Establish and lead a growing, dynamic team
- Digital transformation
- Member of the IT Leadership Team
- Contract opportunity
The Manager for Enablement, Transformation and Performance will establish and lead a growing, dynamic, highly focused team responsible for defining new and expanding existing technology enablement and digital transformation opportunities and efficient IT services across the entire business.
The role will also help build the reputation of IT through the quality of work, expertise, and judgement as well as innovative approaches.
- An innovative, hands-on, business enablement manager to lead the digital transformation Working Group deliver the agreed strategy and program across the organisation.
- Lead a team of Technology Business Partners who will directly liaise with all business units to ensure ongoing understanding of BU strategies, requirements, and priorities to ensure a partnership approach of IT service delivery and ongoing support.
- Measure performance of IT’s service delivery to ensure continual improvement and a high level of customer service.
- Lead IT organisational change management and communications initiatives to ensure successful execution/deployment of initiatives, projects, and enhancements.
- Ensure an appropriate technology training strategy established and executed.
- Regular communication to the business customer base to increase awareness of IT delivery, innovations, and service offerings.
Technical Skills and Qualifications required
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading and executing digital transformation strategies and initiatives across companies – transforming relevant parts of the business to be able to successfully integrate and partner to deliver corporate strategic initiatives.
- Experience in delivering customer service using service blueprints, focussing on the customer experience.
- A demonstrable track record of building lasting customer relationships (including executives, business unit stakeholders, solutions architects, project delivery, operational teams and vendors), seeking strategic investment commitment, and continually improving existing IT business processes.
- Experience in leading effective organisational Change Management and Communications programs.
- Experience in measuring internal performance of own department.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to identify and seize opportunities to enable the business through technology. Ensure successful vendor management.
- Previous experience operating at a senior leadership level.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #5131
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.