- Large Organization
- Strategic and innovative
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
The Endpoint Technical Specialist is accountable for supporting, maintaining and running endpoint security services for the Group including technical escalations, vendor and business engagement.
Ensuring delivery of maintenance, compliance monitoring and 3rd level support to ensure the stable operations of the organisations endpoint devices on Windows, Mac and mobile environment.
Overall responsibility for ensuring service delivery meets the agreed business demand at the quality required, delivers business value in a cost effective and timely manner and that the service provided fulfils the requirements of the Group.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Mid-level experience in designing and deploying an EDR Solutions in large complex enviroments.
- Mid knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Apple MacOS and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Windows Active Directory administration
- Understanding of Single Sign On technologies including Kerberos, SAML and OAuth
- ITIL Intermediate/foundations mandatory
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #5168
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.