- Creative, collaborative environment and global operations
- Develop, deliver and support Power Trading Digital Products
- Latest technologies, digital trends and initiatives
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Engineer in the Power Trading Digital Products Team. You will contribute to both developing and delivering their applications and supporting the use of their applications. This role is suited to a Senior Software Engineer who is happy to work close to the business for mutual success.
The solutions provided by this team include both in-house developed and commercial products and are delivered to several dozen users across the trading organisation. The team is closely integrated with the trading organisation and prides themselves on delivering the capabilities and backing they need to succeed in the market.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Strong experience with .Net (C#) development (.Net Core / .Net Standard / .Net Framework)
- Front End development experience (React / Typescript ideal)
- Experience deploying solutions in cloud environments (Azure / AWS).
- Ability to manage applications on Linux and Windows.
- Solid knowledge of SQL databases, specifically Microsoft SQL.
- Experience designing technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and positive attitude and a “learner” mindset
- Willingness to support the tools we deliver to our client base, and aid knowledge sharing across the team.
- Exposure to developing tests (unit and integration)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.