- Dynamic Innovation
- Staff Development
- Long term contract opportunity
Senior Technical Specialist in the Platform Services group maintaining an enterprise fleet of 1000+ servers with a focus on BAU delivery, which requires excellent stake holder management as a leader in improving service engagement and creating new cloud based solutions using IaC.
This is a core nominal position which is aligned to the Platform Services team across Midrange for BAU delivery, and is required to deliver services and support through non-production environments through to final release.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Redhat Linux, Ubuntu experience
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex and critical Operational IT environments in a 24/7 capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in Midrange technologies (UNIX & LINUX) deployed both on premise and in Cloud environments
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and SAP Hana.
- Knowledge for CI-CD – Git, automated builds, Automated tests, automated release pipelines, Infrastructure-as-code, cloud, APIs, Orchestration
- Hands-on work experience implementing and supporting GCP infrastructure and topologies.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 5151
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.