- Constant Innovation
- Industry leader with outstanding reputation
- Drive Your Career
- Brisbane, Qld
This truly fabulous long term contract opportunity necessitates experience driving project delivery within the wholesale commodity trading – both “over the counter” and “exchange traded” (via ASX) physical and financial gas and power.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits
- Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed
- Partner with business stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria
- Degree in IT or a related field.
- Professional certifications related to project management (e.g. PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner).
- Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – including experience coaching stakeholders
- Experience in leading a distributed team
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #4927
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.