- Industry leader with outstanding global reputation
- Manage End to End Process
- Provide administrative support
Responsible for managing the People Movement End to End Process – this includes, but is not limited to, the development of the flight schedule in conjunction with the helicopter operator, provision of passenger forecasts to fixed wing and accommodation contractors, management and execution of People Movement operations (including rostering) utilising VPOB as well as acting as the focal point for the Rotators.
The People Movement Coordinator role is an operational role and as such you will:
- During upman / downman activities be available to work extended hours to assist with managing peak demands
- Provide administrative support to the current People Movement team during the lead up and execution Turnaround 2022
- Ensure all people mobilising to Site, staff, contractors, vendors, visitors etc meet offshore travel requirements prior to being allocated to travel.
- Track and update minimum travel requirements in travel management system Vantage POB (BOSIET, Fitness to Work, MSIC etc. )
- Liaise directly with travellers or Contractor Travel Focal points to ensure compliance is met prior to travel
- Track and update minimum COVID related requirements in travel management system Vantage POB
- Liaise with COVID Coordinators to ensure compliance is met prior to travel
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.