- Dynamic Innovation
- Staff Development
- Long term contract opportunity
- AEM Experience preferred
The Senior Business Analyst role works within a team to facilitate and advise the end-to-end lifecycle of a solution from requirements definition to delivery. They need to ensure completeness of the solution; engaging with relevant parties to achieve best quality outcome.
This role captures the business requirements, documents them in a consistent, complete and useful way. They assist with the application of Agile best practices and modifies them to fit the team’s needs accordingly.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with proven 3+ years of Business Analysis
- Experience in working in an Agile / SAFe, environment
- Website / AEM experience preferred
- Experience in working in large-scale organisations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and experience in liaising with Product Managers
- Ability to influence and challenge requirements and concepts to ensure that the solution is always delivering value.
- Able to write clear and articulate user stories, story maps, acceptance criteria (preferably BDD style), process flows and wireframes to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
- Familiar with data and domain modelling techniques and is able to decide and apply where required
- Able to facilitate Elaboration Sessions, Sprint Planning, and Retrospective Sessions
- Strong facilitator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to run effective workshops and meetings, using interactive techniques
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #4940
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.