- Customers across Australia
- Produce well-structured code
- Guide the business in the technical setup
Within the Customer Growth function, this role is responsible for developing back end improvements to our client’s suite of websites and assets and day to day website updates. We are looking for someone who loves working within a team environment to help bring website functionality to life using agile design and development. You’ll have a good understanding in the web development life cycle and will assist the team on projects from ideation through to delivery.
- Experience with .NET development across ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL
- Experience with developing applications using Sitecore CMS.
- Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) version 8+
- Experience with personalisation, xDB and xConnect.
- ExM. WFFM/Sitecore Forms. SPEAK applications.
- Experience with Sitecore Helix design/development principles (preferred).
- Experience in using Sitecore development tools such as Glass Mapper, TDS, Unicorn.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting continuous deployment with tools such as Azure DevOps, TeamCity or Octopus Deploy.
- Experience in unit testing, 2Test Driven Development and SOLID Principles.
- Exposure to the Cloud Hosting platforms.
- Experience in Inversion of Control and Entity Framework.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants. Please email [email protected] if you have an application enquiry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.