- Employer of choice
- Contract Opportunity
- Superior Technology
Solution Architects provide technical leadership and architectural guidance during the entire program lifecycle, for pre-business case work and approved project work.
The Solution Architect is expected to develop and own the end-to-end Solution Architecture for projects and streams within the program, as well as work with relevant program and other organisational teams to document and govern required architecture artefacts.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- 7+ years experience in solution architecture.
- Experience in integration across complex environments, on-prem and cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), batch and real-time API-based.
- Experience with SAP platforms (ERP, POS, BW), payment platforms, mobile and web architectures
- Experience in product selection and working with external vendors
- Experience in eCommerce and Multi/Omni-Channel architectures.
- Experience in both waterfall and agile delivery based programs of work – SAFe desirable.
- Experience with multi-cloud environments – AWS, GCP and Azure.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 5095
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.