- Constant Innovation
- Global Brand
- Contract with view to permanent opportunity
- Brisbane location
- Fabulous team environment
- Deliver smooth operations of applications
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution
- Drive compliance and audit
Skills and Experience Required:
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
- Assist in change ticket review / approvals / planning.
- Drive the compliance and audit activities for the applications in the landscape.
- Ensure operation run books, support guidelines, and procedures are produced and maintained for use.
- Assist in representing Operations Management Team towards the ITM for landscapes in scope sharing relevant information and managing priorities/escalations.
- Coordination of DR plans and Test execution for the critical business applications within the landscape including maintaining the application and infrastructure landscape documentation on an annual basis, document failover process, criteria and timings.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection.
- Assist with transition of projects to Support activities.
- Act as an escalation point for operation related issues.
- Liaison with a diverse set of business and IT stakeholders
- Act as a functional expert for both business process and management information in a delivery space.
- Experience with trading systems, AEMO, electricity markets will be a significant advantage.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #4946
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.