- Constant Innovation
- Industry leader with outstanding global reputation
- Long term contract opportunity
You will be responsible for supporting the safe execution of production and maintenance activities by preparing, reviewing, revising and maintaining technical documents for the asset.
Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Support safe and effective operation of the facility by gathering and analysing technical information from various internal sources to prepare and/or update business documents.
- Support technical specialists on matters relating to technical writing of documents; provide quality assurance to final document releases.
- Coordinate the review of documentation in accordance with regular review cycles, ensuring appropriate levels of technical assurance and approvals.
- Communicate promptly any procedural or documentation issues that could result in an abnormal operating condition or potential equipment failure.
- Evaluate existing management systems and content to identify and drive improvement opportunities in alignment with business needs.
- Adhere to and promote safety and environmental procedures to ensure safety of self, personnel, process plant and environment.
To be successful in the role you we are looking for someone with the following:
- Industry experience as a Technical Writer
- Skilled in reviewing and writing documentation and procedures.
- Ability to translate technical information into easily understandable operating procedures.
- Experience working with technical and business disciplines to ensure appropriate.
- Ability to prioritorise work based on safety and operational requirements.
- Knowledge of common business management systems within the resource sector.
- Knowledge of Document Control/Management systems and processes.
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon processing and supporting utility operation is beneficial.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV & Cover Letter in Word Format only by clicking on APPLY.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.