- Constant Innovation
- Industry leader with outstanding global reputation
- Long term contract opportunity
- Brisbane, Qld
The Trading Operations Lead is the primary focal for application issues as part of IT Operations team. All trading applications are the Trading Operations Lead accountability; therefore, part of the Operations Landscape Management team and responsible for delivering smooth operations of applications and their related back-end technology.
- Trading and risk management (Energy) (Endur, SimEnergy or similar ETRM product knowledge)
- Technical Knowledge/Infra knowledge IT Support/IT Operations (ITIL certified – not mandatory)
- The Trading Operations Lead will work with multiple stakeholders and service providers to deliver IT solutions and support to meet the business needs.
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
- Assist in change ticket review / approvals / planning.
- Drive the compliance and audit activities for the applications in the landscape.
- Ensure operation run books, support guidelines, and procedures are produced and maintained for use.
- Assist in representing Operations Management Team towards the ITM for landscapes in scope sharing relevant information and managing priorities/escalations.
- Coordination of DR plans and Test execution for the critical business applications within the landscape including maintaining the application and infrastructure landscape documentation on an annual basis, document failover process, criteria and timings.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection.
- Assist with transition of projects to Support activities.
- Act as an escalation point for operation related issues.
- Liaison with a diverse set of business and IT stakeholders
- Act as a functional expert for both business process and management information in a delivery space.
- Manage the relationships with multiple parties, such as Downstream IT Business Managers, Downstream Competence Centre Managers, Application Managed Service providers and Infrastructure Service providers.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the business, processes, applications, information and data associated with the portfolio.
- Accountable for end-to-end application operations delivery with technical and functional skills where the size and scale of the application landscape requires a specialist to assist in the application support delivery for their landscapes for all incident, problem, and change related activities.
- The Trading Operations Lead drives reduction in incident volume and provide speedy and quality problem resolution.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, organisational skills and team leadership is required.
- Experience with trading systems, AEMO, electricity markets will be a significant
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference #4946
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.