- Sitecore, .NET, Azure
- South East Melbourne Location & WFH
- On site car parking
Our client is a leading energy infrastructure provider in Australia undergoing an exciting transformation and is in need of an experienced Back End Developer who is excited about future technical environments and the value they create.
They see this role as becoming a senior position and having other developers under it in the long term.
The current technical environment is: Sitecore, .NET, Azure. However, the goal is for the successful candidate to help them create a new development environment in support of their technical vision.
As an experienced .NET Developer, you must be technically sound, calm, and hard-working. You should have an eye for detail, play well with others, and easily grasp new technologies. You will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in development.
- Proven experience in ASP.NET web development
- Proven experience in C#
- Proven experience with developing applications using Sitecore CMS
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customisation strategy
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- You are familiar with version control systems such as Git
- You have a good understanding of web stack and technologies applications
- You know how to handle software testing procedures
- Experience with Non-Relational Databases and queries
- You possess a proactive attitude and you are solution minded
- You pay attention to detail
- You possess a great interest in web technologies
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV by clicking on APPLY or email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.