- Iconic, Australian Enterprise
- Flexible, long term contract opportunity
- Salesforce knowledge
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst ASAP within their Customer Technology Team to work on a Contact Centre Salesforce Transformation project.
The role will report to the Portfolio Delivery Manager and work directly with the Project Manager and Delivery team.
Experience in working with Salesforce products in a Contact Centre environment advantageous, in particular knowledge of the Lightning CRM platform.
Your core BA skills will ideally include:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to elicit actual, core business requirements and identify root causes of problems, not be constrained by current systems or ways of working
- Strong process analysis skills, ability to tie system requirements with the relevant business processes to communicate the ‘big picture’
- Written documentation skills, ability to clearly and succinctly summarise, document, and communicate requirements/ business problems
- Functional/ working knowledge of Salesforce features and how they have been used to solve business problems
- Ability to self-manage, report on the progress of deliverables, work with technical and business team members
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV in Word Format by clicking on APPLY.
Alternatively, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.