- Not For Profit
- 2-years fixed term opportunity or Extendable contract
- Staff development
About the job:
The Business Analyst works across new initiatives and projects within the digital transformation program of works. This role understands the current business issues, future business needs and makes solution recommendations based on the undertaken analysis.
Ideally you’ll have:
- A relevant degree in information technology, business, or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in: Stakeholder management, and coordinating simultaneous IT projects (MS dynamics or Data & analytics)
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
- You will act as the conduit between the business and technical teams and translate the business needs into clear and concise solution requirements to ensure development, testing, and implementation of these business needs are satisfied.
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 5144
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.