- Dynamic Innovation
- Staff Development
- Community Services
- Onsite work not required
Fabulous opportunity to manage multiple Infrastructure projects simultaneously.
- Create & Manage project plans
- Ensure technical services are provisioned
- Ensure Change Management process is adhered to
- Coordinate technical resources
- Act as the primary contact for Projects
- Project Management methodology knowledge
- Experience in delivering technology focused projects
- Solid understand of ITIL framework
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Good understanding of DNS
- Tertiary qualifications or appropriate experience
- Project Management qualification is highly desirable
- Experience with deployment of Infrastructure projects
To submit your interest for this role, click on the Apply button quoting reference # 4915
Please note suitable applicants will be contacted within 2 business hours.
Due to high volume, we will do our very best to contact all applicants and do apologise if there is a delay in this process. Please contact [email protected] with an application enquiry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.