There is no confusion as to our core business. For over 19 years we have been supplying thousands of IT professionals across an extensive network of high profile clients who sit across a variety of industries including but not limited to Oil and Gas, Retail, Health, Manufacturing, Logistics, Gaming, Financial Services, and Utilities.
Our team of experts focus on quality, not volume and source talent across the entire spectrum of IT, digital and project services nationally and internationally to ensure we meet our Clients’ needs. We have an extensive national network and a streamlined support system that can supply and support permanent and contract professionals in locations across Australia.
At JBIT we enjoy membership at several professional bodies that sit within industry specific and business management areas of expertise all of which offer support and expertise, influence standards and best practice through knowledge, education, benchmarking and advocacy. We believe it is essential to not only follow a Code of Conduct but to continually learn and develop, provide business and professional toolkits which support our area of expertise and add value to our Clients’.
We are actively involved in assisting organisations meet their diversity targets. In 1997, our company Director, Jenny Barbour co-founded the Women are IT (WIT) network with the vision to create an organisational framework upon which women in IT could extend their network and expand their knowledge in an environment that encourages open conversation and debate. She is also a founding board member of AWISE (Australian Women in IT and Science Entity) and founding board member of the Victorian ICT for Women.
Our association with various industry bodies enables us to enjoy advantages in several ways. It provides guarantee that we follow a rigorous code of conduct, it confirms our consultants are fully trained and governed by industry best practises and that we as a company benefit from a continual learning and development path.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager with a technical background focused on client delivery
- Competitive, fair, transparent cost structure
- Detailed qualifying, testing, interviewing, reference checking
- Candidate selection factors in ‘cultural fit’ with your company
- Education/consultation with your staff regarding IT function analysis/competencies
- Streamlined, flexible, online administration
- Advocacy of diversity and gender issues to widen pool of IT candidates
- Candidate/contractor appraisals and evaluations
- On-site management of contingent workforce
- Risk minimisation by ensuring all legal and contractual obligations are in place
- Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart, with national reach via networks
- Supply of experienced teams for short-term projects with reduced administration costs
- Access to global advertising streams and skilled migration processing